The FIT program is a three-year opportunity for rising sophomores at RWU. You’ll have the chance to build your resume with meaningful, hands-on experience right on campus – and be paid to do it! You’ll work with a faculty or staff mentor in a role related to your academic work, watching your role expand with your knowledge base and experience level. This is a real job with realistic work expectations.
FIT Jobs are listed below. These jobs are only open to rising sophomores eligible for work-study through their financial aid package. For a listing of general Student Work-Study Postings, click here: Student Work-Study Positions.
- Three-year participation allows for a progression of meaningful work experience
- Positions that expand in responsibility as students’ expertise and experience levels increase
- Insightful workshops with faculty and staff mentors on topics such as networking, leadership and career planning
What does this mean for you?
- Hands-on experience in your field, helping you develop as a professional
- Mentorship and guidance from your faculty/staff supervisor
- A competitive wage with yearly increases