Making a Great Education Possible
Since the fall of 2012 announcement of our Affordable Excellence initiative, the University community continues to engage in a comprehensive discussion of the issues affecting higher education and ensuring an RWU education and success is possible for all of our students.
From the admission process and through your education we are committed to providing the solid academic and financial foundation so students can forge their path through Roger Williams and meet their personal and professional goals.
- Increasing access and recruiting an increasingly diverse population of students who will thrive and prosper on our campus.
- Four-year peace of mind. The tuition you begin with will remain frozen until you graduate (some fees, and room and board plan choices are the expenses that may vary).
- Study abroad scholarships and support.
- Over 50 million in financial aid awarded annually.
- Nearly 1,300 paid student employment opportunities on campus and in the community.
- Various admission pathways through RWU (conditional acceptance).
- Our holistic admission review allows us to get a glimpse into the life you have led and to visualize the impact you can have as a member of the Roger Williams community.
- Transfer counseling to make transition into RWU as seamless and smooth as possible.
- Tutoring and support at our Center for Student Academic Success, which provides over 20,000 hours of tutoring annually.