Below are resources to support the success of currently enrolled undergraduate students at Roger Williams University.
Summer Sessions »
Academic Calendar »
Gmail at RWU »
Shuttle Schedules »
Health Services »
Weekly menu »
Recreation Center Hours »
Course & Exam Schedules »
Confidential Reporting Form »
Facilities Work Order System »
Athletics Calendar »
Get Involved. Join a Club
The process is easy and there are plenty of people to help. Get out there and do something!
Find a club »
What: Media•Tech Service Desk
Where: First floor of the Library Learning Commons
Faculty and Staff: How to Add an Event to the University Events CalendarClick to Open
As of April 8, the University Events Calendar has been merged with the calendar from the university's 25Live room reservation system. Now, when you reserve a space for an event on campus, it will be added to the University Events Calendar. You'll no longer have to submit the same information in two separate systems.
When reserving a space through 25Live, please write a clear event title so that anyone viewing your event on the calendar will easily understand what it is. We also ask that you add an event description, including any necessary information about cost, registration and whether it is open to students, faculty, staff or the general public. If your submission does not have a clear event title or it is lacking an event description, we may ask for more information before approving your event.
If you have any questions about how to use 25Live, please contact Deb Burgo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcing the 20th Annual Professor John Howard Birss, Jr. Memorial ProgramClick to Open
- Exhibition - Celebrating 20 Years of of Birss Programming, this years exhibition, “Stephen Crane & The Red Badge of Courage” will have its opening celebration on February 6, 2020 at 4:30 in the University Library. The exhibition will run through March 31, 2020.
- Keynote Speaker - The Birss keynote will be delivered by Christopher Benfey on March 5, 2020 @ 4:30 in the Mary Tefft White Center. Christopher Benfey is Andrew W. Mellon Professor of English at Mount Holyoke College. He is the author of five highly regarded books about the American Gilded Age including The Double Life of Stephen Crane (1992) and A Summer of Hummingbirds, which won both the 2009 Christian Gauss Award of Phi Beta Kappa and the Ambassador Book Award. His most recent book, If: The Untold Story of Kipling’s American Years, was a New York Times Notable Book of 2019. Benfey is a frequent contributor to The New York Review of Books and The New York Times Sunday Book Review. He is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and has held fellowships from the Guggenheim Foundation and the National Endowment for the Humanities. In 2013, he won the Harold D. Vursell Memorial Award of the American Academy of Arts and Letters, which is given to a writer whose work merits recognition for the quality of its prose style.
- Rogers Free Library Birss Events:
- Adult Book Club Discussion: February 26, 2020 (3 PM and 7 PM)
- Public Writing Workshop involving elements of Crane in “Found Poetry”: February 27, 2020 (TIME TBD)
Spring Break Shuttles and ParkingClick to Open
Sign up now for Outbound and Inbound transportation for Spring Break @ https://www.rwu.edu/who-we-are/administrative-offices/public-safety/transportation/outboundinbound-transportation-sign
There will be no weekend shuttle on March, 7-8 or March 14. Shuttle service will resume March 15 at 6PM.
If you are leaving your car over the break, all vehicles must be parked within the confines of the Parking Garage in A lot.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or Parking@rwu.edu.
Spring Break Dining Hours of OperationClick to Open
Thursday, March 5
Lower Commons: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
All other locations: normal hours of operation
Friday, March 6
Upper Commons: 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Baypoint: 7:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Lower Commons: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Café Express, Global Café, C-Store, and Law School: all close at 2:00 p.m.
Hawk’s Nest: closed
Saturday, March 7 and Sunday, March 8 | All locations closed
Monday, March 9 – Friday, March 13
Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Lunch: 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
All other locations: Closed
Saturday, March 14 | All locations closed
Sunday, March 15
Upper Commons: 4:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Baypoint: Reopens for dinner, 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Lower Commons (resume normal operating hours): 1:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Monday, March 16 | All locations resume normal operating hours