International Transfer Admission Requirements
Transfer students may choose between the Transfer Common Application or the RWU Transfer Rapid App. Review the “What We Look For” section for useful information on how to prepare all the necessary materials needed for admission and the "Deadlines" section for information on when to apply.
- A submitted application and the embedded essay/statement of intent
- All Necessary transcripts, including:
- Official high school transcripts
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Transcripts must be in English or sent along with a certified translation.
- Transcripts from universities outside of the U.S. require a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES.org accredited organization
- Transfer College Report
- SAT and/or ACT scores are not required, but can be sent as additional supporting material.
- TOEFL and IELTS scores are not required. However, we do suggest if you have those scores to send them in order to receive the best admission placement for your English level. For more information, please click here.
. If you choose to submit test scores, please use the following RWU school code: College Board SAT and TOEFL: 3729 ACT: 3814
All documents written in a language other than English must be accompanied by a notarized English translation. Please note that for any credential with a required translation, that both documents are required—the original in your first language and the English translation. Applicants must submit all required credentials to Roger Williams University. Your teachers and guidance counselors can do this electronically through professional document systems, by email to email@example.com, or by mailing them to:
Roger Williams University
Office of Admission
One Old Ferry Road
Bristol, RI 02809 USA
For more information on Transfer Admissions, please see our Transfer Applicants page.