COVID-19 Update: The University may be closed BUT the Bursar's Office is OPEN for business!
Your concerns are important to us, so our staff is working from home to assist you with any customer service questions. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 401 254-3520 and we will promptly call you back Monday to Friday between the hours of 9 and 5.
Stay safe and healthy!
Welcome to the Office of the Bursar. It is our mission to provide professional and efficient service to our students, families and colleagues whilst safeguarding university assets. We are here to assist you!
The specific responsibilities of this department include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting with payment options and planning
- Applying funds to your RWU ID card
- Collecting payment on delinquents accounts
- Issuing billing statements via Student Account Center (SAC)
- Processing payments
- Posting debits and credits to tuition accounts
- Processing university deposits
- Refunding overpaid accounts
The policy and procedures administered in the Office of the Bursar may be federal, state, institutional or departmental. Our goal is to ensure that proper policy and procedure preside in all circumstances.
It is our intent to deliver exemplary customer service and foster a welcoming and proactive environment for our students, families and colleagues.
Fall & Spring Semesters
Monday—Thursday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Monday—Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Payment Due Dates
- Fall semester: July 1st
- Spring semester: January 2nd