ID Card Points are the Way to Pay!

Your RWU ID card serves as your official University ID and room key (if you are in the residence halls). It provides access to a range of campus resources and services. With just a swipe, you can use it to:

  • Access your meal plan or Hawk Dollars at any dining facility on-campus
  • Check out books at the library
  • Access the Fitness Center
  • Use RWU print stations across campus ($15 pre-loaded)

RWU Points are declining balance accounts you can deposit into at any time. Once funded, simply swipe your ID card as a means of payment at participating on and off-campus locations including deliveries. There's no need for cash or credit, just use your RWU ID Card!

With the addition of RWU Points you can:

  • Make purchases at our Barnes & Noble University Bookstore
  • Dine at any of our on-campus cafes
  • Pay at on-campus vending machines
  • Make purchases at select off-campus locations

Please note adding Points is the ONLY way to use your card off-campus; the meal plan cannot be used at off-campus locations. For a complete list of participating locations, click here: Participating Off-Campus Points Locations

Students - Add Points to your RWU ID Card

There are fast and easy ways to fund your account. Students, faculty and staff may add points (minimum $25):

  • Via computer or smartphone, using GET FUNDS.
    With GET FUNDS you can:
         Report your card lost or stolen
         Check transaction histories
         View account balances
  • In person at the Bursar's Office located on the 1st floor of the Administration Building. We accept cash, checks and money orders. To pay by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover, please use GET FUNDS.
  • In person at the ID Office located on the ground floor of the Dining Commons.

Parents - Add Points to a student’s RWU ID Card

Parents may also add points for students via GET FUNDS. Please note: you will need the student’s ID number!

Any ID card balances left over from the school year, unless otherwise indicated by the student, will remain on the card account for use during the next school year. A student may request the ID card balance be transferred to his/her tuition account if a tuition balance is outstanding. At the end of the academic year, if the student's tuition account is paid in full and the student requests the ID card balance be refunded, the Office of the Bursar will issue a check as requested.