Recreation & Fitness
Recreational Services provides opportunities for our students, staff and faculty to engage in a wide variety of healthy activities or informal recreation. We strive to provide an outlet to the daily rigors of collegiate life and allow the campus community to reenergize themselves. Our programs are designed to complement the academic experience through development of the whole person: social interaction, team building, leadership, respect, physical and mental wellbeing.
Whatever your interests are we have something for everyBODY.
- Complete the membership application (even if you have done so previously)
- The IMLeagues app will be used to reserve a 1 hour workout session, followed by 15-minute cleaning. ImLeagues is a simple process. Here are instructions on how to make a reservation.
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 12 to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Use of the Fitness Center by non-vaccinated staff/faculty will be limited to Monday through Friday, 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. and 10:45 to 11:45 a.m. Masks must be worn during workouts and use of locker rooms.
- All other workout shifts are reserved for vaccinated students, staff and faculty with Covid vaccine card on file with HR or Health Services; masks will not be required. Any patron is welcome to continue wearing them if they choose.
- Full locker room access with showers returned June 1.
For questions regarding the Fitness Center, contact: Dr Mark Andreozzi, firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs: Learn more about how the Fitness Center is operating during the pandemic.
You need first need to register an account at IMleagues in order to sign up for workout time slots. Once you register an account on IMLeagues you can register for your workout time slot.
When you arrive at the fitness center, you will need to have your RWU ID and the front desk personnel will confirm your reservation via the QR code on your IMleagues APP and you will have your temperature taken via thermal scanner.
Please note that there will be no locker room use. You must come dressed to workout. There is no showering. The locker rooms to be used as restrooms only
To create an IMLeagues account
1. Go to www.imleagues.com and click Sign Up
2. Enter your information, and use your School email (@g.rwu.edu) (@rwu.edu) and click submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to log in and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
**Note** Please download the IMLeagues FREE mobile app called “IMLeagues” available in both app stores. You will use it to check-in at fitness center via a QR code
If you need further assistance please see the video Registration link here: https://youtu.be/nSLc4Tl3tDE
How to sign up for a facility reservation
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click onto the Reservation page in the top banner section (located right below the name of the school)
3. The current reservations will be displayed on the calendar, use the filters to find the reservation you wish to join.
4. Click onto the individual session you want to sign up for, and then click the green “sign up” button
If you need further assistance, please see the video Reservation link here: https://youtu.be/_78Ms8SOcvY
Fitness Center Hours
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 12 to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Recreational Services consist of:
The pool is open this summer, Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., subject to change based on Lifeguard coverage and summer camps schedules.
For questions regarding the Pool, contact Matt Emmert: email@example.com