RWU Student Account Center
What is the Student Account Center (SAC)?
SAC is a one-stop, real time website that presents comprehensive billing and payment information for your RWU student account. You can create on-demand billing statements, view up-to-the-minute account activity, make payments, and enroll in an optional semester monthly payment plan.
How can students gain access to SAC?
New students are automatically enrolled in SAC and will receive an email notification when their 1st statement and account access are available in late May. Students can then register, login and share account access with family members.
After logging into the Student Account Center, the student will have access to the following features:
- Account Summary Data – Available 24/7 with real time updates, including financial aid.
- Account Activity – Also available 24/7 with real time updates.
- Statements – Create on-demand billing statements.
- Payment Options - Enroll in a payment plan or make a one-time payment.
- Stored Payment Methods - You can store pay methods and schedule payments.
- Share Account Access – Allow your parents or guardians to access your account, make payments and view your current account activity.
How can families and alternate payers gain access to SAC?
Due to federal student privacy regulations (FERPA), initial access is granted only to students. Students can log in and authorize account access for parents or other users with the following steps.
- Log in to rogercentral.rwu.edu
- One the left sidebar select Financial Information
- Select RWU Student Account Center
- On the SAC home page navigate to My Profile Setup
- Select Authorized Users
- Select Add Authorized Users
If you would like to use a payment plan to help manage your student’s account, please encourage the student to provide you with access to the SAC. Please note: Shared access for alternate payers is strongly suggested but not mandatory.
Once these steps are completed you can start to take advantage of the benefits of the Roger Williams University Student Account Center.
Once you have been granted access, please click the appropriate link below to log in:
- Student Account Center (SAC) is RWU’s official method for sending student billing statements.
- Roger Williams University does not mail paper billing statements.
- Statement notifications for account activity are sent monthly via email.
- SAC is hosted by our partner TouchNet.
- For questions regarding payment plans call our Payment Plan Support Line at 833-269-3675.
- For questions regarding statements and account activity call the Bursar's Office at 401 254-3520.
- More Helpful Billing Information
Payment Due Dates
- Fall & summer semesters — July 1st
- Spring & winter semesters — January 2nd