The Office of the Registrar maintains the official academic records for current and former students. Additionally, the office performs the following:
- Publishes the course schedule
- Facilitates registration
- Schedules classrooms
- Produces the final exam schedule
- Handles all corrections to student data
- Supports faculty advising through the production of degree audit reports
- Verifies enrollment and degrees
- Processes transcript requests
- Ensures that graduates have fulfilled all requirements
- Implements applicable academic policies and procedures
- Prepares and mails diplomas
The office staff is committed to providing courteous and effective service for the RWU community. We maintain the integrity of academic student records, protect students' right to privacy and use available technology to deliver efficient registration into classes.
Are you ready for next semester? Check on course offerings and register here.
We're making a list and checking it twice. Have you fulfilled all of your requirements?
Find more information about transfer credits, prerequisites and registration.