We offer the following services:
- Evaluation and treatment of illness or injury
- Annual physicals and preventive screenings (Fees apply)
- Suture removal (Bring medical documentation of suture removal date to your appointment)
- Contraceptive counseling with full range of birth control options available
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
- Well woman exams and pap smears for all genders (Fees apply)
- LGBTQIA inclusive patient-centered care
- HIV counseling and testing
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) for preventing HIV
- Limited pharmacy services (Fees apply)
- Routine laboratory tests; labs not processed onsite are sent to East Side Clinical Laboratory and will be billed to your private insurance
- Onsite physical therapy (Tuesday & Thursday mornings)
- Registered Dietician appointments
- Medication refills on most medications with proof of a current, non-expired prescription
- Tobacco cessation services
- Health education/information
- Specialist referrals (Fees may apply)
- Over the counter medications available for purchase: emergency contraception, Zyrtec, Pepcid, mucinex, Benadryl, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Robitussin DM, throat lozenges. No appointment necessary to purchase these medications.
**We do not administer allergy shots at Health Services. Student's requiring allergy shots must be followed by an Allergy Specialist. We recommend students call an Allergy Specialist in the area to schedule an appointment. Local Allergy Specialists in the area.
Class Absence Due to Illness:
Students should make every effort to inform professors in advance of missing class or assignments.
Heath Services does not provide students with excuse notes for class absences. Students are responsible for providing professors the grounds for the absence, and for conforming to the course attendance requirements.
Students are protected from having medical information released without their permission. Students who are evaluated by a provider in Health Services will be encouraged to email their professor(s) regarding their class absence and "cc" the provider that treated them on the email. This allows the provider to confirm the visit and speak to the professor(s) if requested.
For class absence due to COVID illness, students are responsible for informing their professors of their illness and need to isolate.