Student Accessibility Services (SAS)

Jeremy Warnick Center for Student Accessibility

Contact us 
Email:      Phone: 401-254-3841        

Location: University Library, 1st Floor, Bristol Campus

Hours (Academic Year): 8:00am-5:00pm

SAS works with students, faculty and administrators at RWU to ensure learning and living inclusiveness in all aspects of the student's experience.  We take care to promote equal opportunity for our students.

Clockwork Portal

*Tech tip: Be sure to access Clockwork on a laptop or desktop and use Chrome or Firefox browser.

Follow these 4 steps to begin the SAS registration process

(Please note that the Documentation Review Committee meets once a week to review accommodation requests)

Residential Accommodation Request (ADA/504) Clinician Form

Treating Clinician Verification Form (Academic Accommodations)

Renewal of Residential Accommodations 

Emotional Support Animal Request for Information Form (HUD/FHA) 

Emotional Support Animal Student Agreement Contract 

  • Have all documentation completed in its entirety and gathered in .PDF form before continuing on to Step 2.

  • If you already have documentation that's already been run by and approved by SAS staff, please skip this step and go onto Step 2.

  • Please note that all forms were updated in August 2022. We will accept older versions of our forms through October 31, 2022. 

  • When you have your documentation ready for upload, please go to the RWU-SAS Portal and click into the "Registration" option to complete your Intake Questionnaire.  You will be able to upload a .PDF copy of your documentation from that page.   
  • If you do not yet have all your documentation, you can still fill out the Intake form. Later, you can scan and email a .PDF copy of your documentation to  
  • Once your intake file is complete and submitted, your accommodation request(s) and documentation will be reviewed. A confirmation email will then be issued regarding the outcome of the review. 
  • Be sure to complete this step on a laptop or desktop, using Google Chrome or Firefox internet browsers. Also, check your student email for a confirmation email, stating you successfully submitted your intake form. 
  • Please Note: The online intake page allows for 3 separate uploads, so if you have more documentation you would like to provide, please note this in an email to
  • Go to the Clockwork Portal to:
    • To send out Professor Notification Letters, click on the “Send Professor Notification Letters” link
    • Notification letters are sent electronically to the professors of the classes your chose to notify about such accommodations. Additionally, no disability information is disclosed in such letters.
    • If you do not complete the above steps to officially notify your faculty members, they will not be obligated to provide the accommodation(s) you've been approved for. 
    • Please Note: if you add a class, you will be able to repeat the above steps for the additional class. 
    • Students with approved exam accommodations must schedule their exam through ClockWork at least 4 days prior to the exam.
    • Adapted or Alternative Textbooks: students approved for this accommodation will be able to download alternative materials from their Bridges account
    • Class Notes: Students who are approved to receive notes from a peer notetaker may activate their accommodation and then access their notes on ClockWork ("Activate and Retrieve Notes" button).
    • Service Providers such as Peer Notetakers: register here to become a notetaker and upload notes.
    • We encourage students to send their accommodation authorization letter to their instructors at the beginning of each semester by using Clockwork 
    • Housing accommodation(s) request deadlines for returning students will be communicated through the Department of Residence Life and Housing and SAS in early spring. 
    • Housing accommodation(s) request deadlines for incoming, first year students will be communicated through the Department of Residence Life and Housing in late spring/summer.

Please complete the below form if you are requesting a Housing/Residential Life Accommodation(s):


Please compete the two below forms if you are requesting to have an ESA:



App Resources

Parent and Family Orientation Presentation