The Dance/Performance Studies Program is looking for technically proficient and creatively oriented students who wish to study Dance, Performance, and Movement Theatre. For acceptance into the Program, an audition is required. For those students who have not had a great deal of technical training but feel they have the talent and desire to work in this unique program, please concentrate on the performance part of the audition.
- All students must apply to the University before reserving a Program Audition date.
- Any student enrolled in the University may take part in the Dance Theatre Audition.
- Early Action I: Monday, October 21, 2019
- Early Action II: Monday, November 4, 2019
- Early Action III:Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- Regular Decision I: Monday, February 3, 2020
- Regular Decision II: Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- Regular Decision III: Monday, February 24, 2020
Dance Theatre Audition
- Monday, January 27, 2020 - 6:00pm
Audition will be in the Dance Studio in the Basement of The Performing Arts Center ("The Barn")
All Program auditions will take place in the dance studio in The Performing Arts Center ("The Barn") from 3:30pm-6:00pm and are by reservation only. Please contact Tom Durigan in the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choreographed by Christina Robson (class of 2009) in collaboration with the dancers: Louise Benkelman, Alexis Carpenter, Kelsye Chevalier, Lauren Flamia, Heather Larsen, Erica Misilo, Claudia Rightmire, and Alexandra Townsend.