Campus Entertainment Network
The Campus Entertainment Network (CEN) is a volunteer, student-run organization responsible for creating, planning and programming entertainment events on campus. CEN members are dedicated students who are interested in hosting quality entertainment for the entire campus community.
The Campus Entertainment Network is comprised of four committees and an executive board. The executive board consists of the Chair(s), Secretary, Treasurer, and Public Relations.
You can get involved in CEN at any time because we are always looking for students with new and innovative ideas for programming and advertising. By getting involved, you will have a definite impact on decisions made including the type of entertainment brought to RWU. We also rely on our members to bring feedback on events back to us so we can continue to improve our programming.
Join us today! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and find out more ways you can impact our campus!
- Chairs - Chris Estrop & Julia Pina
- Treasurer - Rosie Stevens
- Secretary - Devyn Smith
- Arts and Culture - Ashley Rutledge
- Community Outreach - Kevin Griffin & Kristin Puk
- Public Relations - April Federico
- Traditions - Sarah Durning & Alec Gesualdi
- Where's The Fun (WTF?) - Darien Collado & Kayla Elliott
- Advisor - John Zajicek
Follow us @RWUCEN on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat!