Campus Entertainment Network
The Campus Entertainment Network (CEN) is a volunteer, student-run organization responsible for creating, planning and programming entertainment events on campus. CEN members are dedicated students who are interested in hosting quality entertainment for the entire campus community.
The Campus Entertainment Network is comprised of four committees and an executive board. The executive board consists of the Chair(s), Secretary, Treasurer, and Public Relations.
You can get involved in CEN at any time because we are always looking for students with new and innovative ideas for programming and advertising. By getting involved, you will have a definite impact on decisions made including the type of entertainment brought to RWU. We also rely on our members to bring feedback on events back to us so we can continue to improve our programming.
Join us today! Contact us at email@example.com and find out more ways you can impact our campus!
- Chairs - Sarah Durning & Cassie Myers
- Treasurer - Elizabeth Kenslea
- Secretary - Rachel Gover
- Arts and Culture - Katie Johsnon
- Community Outreach - Marie Boltz & Kevin Taratuta
- Public Relations - Chris Estrop
- Traditions - Darien Collado & Quinn Gaston
- Where's The Fun (WTF?) - Alec Gesualdi & Julia Pina
- Advisor - John Zajicek
Follow us @RWUCEN on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat!