Campus Entertainment Network
The Campus Entertainment Network (CEN) is a volunteer, student-run organization responsible for creating, planning, and programming entertainment events on campus. CEN members are dedicated students who are interested in hosting quality entertainment for the entire campus community.
The Campus Entertainment Network is comprised of four committees – Arts & Culture, Outreach, Traditions, and Where's The Fun? (WTF?) – and an executive board. The executive board consists of the Chair(s), Treasurer, Secretary, Public Relations Chair, and Design Chair.
Students can get involved in CEN at any time. CEN is always looking for students with new and innovative ideas for programming and advertising. By getting involved, students will have a definite impact on decisions made, including the type of entertainment brought to RWU. CEN also relies on its members to provide feedback on events to continue to improve programming.
Join CEN today! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and learn more ways to impact our campus!
- Chairs: Meredith Nailor (she/her/hers) & Sydney Holmes (she/her/hers)
- Treasurer: Jacqueline "Jackie" Lacerra (she/her/hers)
- Secretary: Kirsten Winn (she/her/hers)
- Public Relations (PR) Chair: Kayle Messier (she/her/hers)
- Design Chair: Shannon Petrie (she/her/hers)
- Arts & Culture Chairs: Julia Harrington (she/her/hers) & Meghan Lewis (she/her/hers)
- Outreach Chair: Mariam Sanusi (she/her/hers)
- Traditions Chair: Megan Dosouto (she/her/hers)
- Where's The Fun? (WTF?) Chairs: Nate Shellene (he/him/his) & Kate Tenney (she/her/hers)
- Advisors: Jerrel A. Burgo (he/him/his) & Gordon Wood (he/him/his)