Student Programs, Leadership, & Orientation
Student Programs, Leadership, & Orientation works to provide diverse opportunities for students to connect with clubs and organizations across campus. Make the most of your college experience and GET INVOLVED! Our students create and foster learning environments to gain awareness of self and others, discover leadership as an action, and value the responsibility to contribute positively to the campus and greater community.
With more than 70 different clubs and organizations to choose from, you'll have plenty of opportunities to make new friends, discover new hobbies, and develop your leadership, organizational, and creative skills.
- Take up rock-climbing, or capture the best memories from your Roger Williams experience by joining the yearbook staff
- Make change on campus and in the community by joining the Multicultural Student Union
- Keep fellow students in touch with Roger Williams happenings by writing articles for our campus newspaper, The Hawk's Herald or by deejaying on WQRI, our own campus radio station
- Make a difference in the experiences of other Roger Williams students by running for the Student Senate
- Help plan concerts, movies, and other events as a member of the student-run Campus Entertainment Network
Our goal is to provide opportunities for all students to enrich their academic experiences. We want each person to find ways to grow and develop over their time at RWU, to enhance their collegiate experience, and to leave a positive impact on campus.
Student Programs, Leadership, & Orientation is excited to announce the start of Weeks of Welcome (WOW). Our WOW program is 30 Events in 30 Days and we encourage you to get involved and attend one of the many opportunities. You can learn more about the 2019 WOW schedule here on this page in the coming weeks when it's available.