Transfer Visit Experiences
In-Person and Virtual Visit Opportunities
Our team wants to connect with you! We look forward to getting to know you and your family through in-person and/or virtual events - whatever is most convenient and comfortable for you.
The safety and well-being of our visitors and staff is a top concern. When visiting campus, the following protocols have been put in place in coordination with the State of Rhode Island guidance and adhering to CDC recommendations.
During your on-campus visit you will receive an admission information session presented by a professional admission staff member, and a student-led campus tour. The approximately 30-minute admission presentation will allow you to discover what makes Roger Williams University distinctive, and will cover information and tips about the application, scholarships, and the financial aid process. During the 60-to-75-minute campus tour, you will explore all corners of campus with a current student who will share personal experiences and stories about the RWU community.
Information sessions and campus tours:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday at 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.
When visiting campus, the following protocols have been put in place:
- We want our visitors and staff to feel comfortable so for those fully vaccinated, a mask is optional.
- The expectation is that everyone on campus will be practicing social distancing of at least three feet.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout campus.
- A cleaning protocol is in place to ensure that commons spaces are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Your health and the health of our employees and students must be a part of our visit experience. If you or others are not feeling well, we ask you to reschedule your visit for another day.
Open to all students interested in transferring. These sessions will provide an overview of RWU and our transfer process.
Meet with Mary Bubar, our transfer admission counselor. We know that transfer students come with a broad array of experiences and characteristics that differ from first-year students. Make an appointment to get YOUR questions answered.
Want an instant admission decision with a transcript and degree evaluation? Apply and have your transcripts uploaded no later than the Friday BEFORE your Transfer Thursday appointment. We can use unofficial transcripts for admission purposes! Details included in confirmation email.
Want to view campus from the convenience of your home on your schedule? No problem – take our virtual campus tour any time!
To experience the tour in Spanish, just switch the language setting in the bottom right portion of the screen from "EN" to "ES."