The Registrar's office processes many forms for both students and faculty/staff. Below are forms to make changes to students' personal information and academic records such as legal names changes, student majors, minors, and advisor changes, and forms related to transferring outside courses, appealing a drop/withdrawal deadline, and petition to complete an independent study. Faculty/staff can find forms at the bottom of this page for requesting classroom changes and to request data from the Registrar's office.
Change of Personal Information
- Change of Name Policy | Change of Name Form:
Use to update RWU on a legal name change. Students have the option of adding or changing their preferred names in Roger Central.
- Change of Address Form
Use to change the address on file with the University as a former student. Current students may update their address through Roger Central.
Course Related Forms
- Course Status Form (Audit – Pass / No Pass):
Use to audit a class or take it as pass/no pass.
- Academic Policy Appeal:
Use to appeal the deadline to drop a course, withdraw from a course, audit a course, or elect to take a course as pass/no pass.
- External (81) Course Petition for Undergraduate and Graduate:
Use to petition to take an existing RWU course as an external course with an RWU faculty member.
- Independent Study Course Petition for Undergraduate and Graduate:
Use to petition to complete an independent study at RWU.
- Day Program Transfer Course Pre-Approval Form:
Use to gain prior approval to take a course outside of RWU and transfer it back to RWU.
Major Related Forms
- Major Adjustment Form (Major/Minor/Core):
Use to change/add/drop a major, double major, minor, and/or core concentration. Also used to request to change advisors.
- Interdisciplinary Individualized Major Petition (IIM):
Use to petition to declare an individualized major.
Replacement Diploma Request
- Replacement Diploma Request Form:
Use to request a new diploma if the original is lost or damaged.
Veteran Certification Worksheet
- Student Veteran Certification Worksheet:
Use to request VA/Military Educational Benefits.