New Employees

Frequently Asked Questions

How and when do I get paid?

Where do I go to obtain my employee photo ID?

Where are the Roger Williams University emergency contact numbers?

How do I apply for a parking permit?
*If you are a temporary employee or a temporary agency employee, you should report to the Department of Human Resources to seek a temporary parking permit pass.

Where can I park on campus?

How do I review my pay stub online or update my contact information?

How do I set up a Direct Deposit?

How do I apply for a gym membership?

How do I use the University telephone system?

Which benefits am I eligible for?