Embark on a successful global business career with a degree in International Business from RWU. Our program combines a solid business core with studies in international finance, management, marketing, economics, foreign language and trade with the European Union. Through internships, study abroad experiences and exchange programs, you’ll gain hands-on experience as you learn how to think globally about business.
The International Business major educates our students focusing on the following areas:
- Management of multinational corporations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- European Union vs. the U.S.
- Other corners of the world (e.g., Asia, Latin America)
We work to increase participation in traveling abroad, to increase involvement in research and participation in international conferences, to prepare our students for graduate studies, to place our graduates in multinational corporations, and to keep them connected with RWU after graduation.
To read more about our academic offerings, or to view full course descriptions, please refer to our University Catalog.
- Dr. Minoo Tehrani, Director of GSB International Programs/Management & IB professor
- Dr. Miao Zhao, Marketing professor (international Marketing)
- Dr. Scott Mackey, Finance professor (International Finance)
- Dr. Gupta, Dr. Panday, Dr. Kula: Economics Professors (intentional Economics courses)
- J. H. Chafee Center for International Business
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Finance
- Massachusetts International Trade Assistance Center
- Mitsui & Co. Inc., Ltd
- Nevel International LLC
- The Schefenacker Group
- Sustainability Center, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Energy & Sustainability Committee, The Town of Longmeadow, Massachusetts
- Fidelity Investments
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- Boston Consulting Group, Boston, Massachusetts
- Raytheon Technologies, Boston, Massachusetts
International Business Conferences
Students attend international conferences in destinations including France, Germany, Poland, Canada, Indonesia, Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.
Are you interested in business, but not sure whether to focus on management, accounting, economics or any one of our many academic disciplines offered at the Gabelli School? Visit Undeclared Business for resources on how you can explore your options before making a decision.
3+3 Juris Doctor (J.D.) and Bachelor's Program
This accelerated program allows eligible students to complete their bachelor's and Juris Doctor J.D. degrees in six years instead of seven. Accepted students will take first-year courses in the School of Law along with legal electives to fulfill undergraduate fourth-year requirements.