Mail will be delivered to all campus department locations between the hours of 10:00 am and 1:30 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding weekends, university holidays and severe weather conditions. All mail will be delivered in the provided color-coded mail pouch.
Packages will be delivered after the initial mail run is completed. Signatures are required for packages.
All outgoing mail should be in the outgoing pouch for pickup during the time of daily mail delivery.
Outgoing mail shall be separated in the following manner:
- Outgoing mail requiring postage (multiple letters needing sealing must have flaps open and nested)
- Prepaid letters must be sealed
- CERTIFIED MAIL must be sealed and the proper USPS forms attached
- Separate inter-office mail and any mystery mail
- Express and all expedited mail should be identified and affixed with an identifier