Occupational Health and Safety
In addition to meeting regulatory compliance requirements, the Roger Williams University Department of Environmental Health and Safety is dedicated to providing a safe environment for students, faculty and staff.
The Roger Williams University Occupational Health and Safety Program is based on providing readily available injury prevention, as well as health and safety training to the entire university community. All reported accidents, injuries and illnesses are investigated by the Department of Environmental Health and Safety in a timely manner to ensure that no unsafe conditions exist.
Occupational Incident/Injury/Illness Reporting Resources
Occupational Health and Safety Plans and Policies
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030)
- Chemical and Biological Hygiene Plan (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1450)
- Confined Space Entry Policy (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146)
- Fall Protection Plan (OSHA 29 CFR Subparts D and F)
- Hazard Communication Plan(OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Hot Work Plan (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.252)
- Lockout-Tagout Plan(OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147)
- Respiratory Protection Program (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134)
- Waterfront Safety Plan