Online STEAM Explorers Summer Camp
This unique online program is designed for learners in grades 1-5 who are interested in expanding their familiarity with Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM). Provide your children with the opportunity to get a jump on the next academic year by enrolling them in this fun educational experience today!
Join our exciting online STEAM program designed for learners in Grades 1-5!
Over the course of five weeks, students will embark on a virtual journey through the captivating world of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) with one-hour interactive lessons each week. Classes are conducted in an online classroom and supported by online resources throughout the week. The program follows a unique theme where each week focuses on learning a different letter of STEAM, ensuring a well-rounded educational experience. Each lesson is tailored to the specific national standards for that grade level, providing an engaging and academic experience for all participants.
Don't miss this opportunity to inspire young minds and foster a love for STEAM!
You will receive a 10% discount if you register before January 1!
Learners in 1st through 5th grade will:
- Participate in a five-week virtual summer program guided by full-time university STEAM faculty
- Explore different disciplines of STEAM each week
- Interact with the content through interdisciplinary lessons created by university faculty
- Engage in one-hour weekly online lessons with materials delivered at the beginning of the program
- Strengthen content knowledge through activities supported by online resources throughout the week
- Individualized learning through small class sizes
- Build a community of learners by sharing weekly STEAM projects with their peers