Athletics Giving - The Blue & Gold Club
The Blue & Gold Club is a recognition society for all RWU Athletics giving.
At Roger Williams, we are dedicated to the philosophy that participation in athletics is an important component of the undergraduate education experience of our student-athletes. It is also an integral part of the co-curricular and wellness experience at Roger Williams University, teaching lessons that far transcend the playing fields and impact life-long development.
The goals of the Blue & Gold Club are to:
- Continue to propel RWU Athletics to excel at the highest levels of sport by providing our student-athletes with the best possible tools to compete.
- Maximize philanthropic support on an annual-use basis and help ensure the highest quality athletic and educational experiences for our student-athletes, as well as the entire Roger Williams community.
- Enhance and further promote the ability of our athletic alumni, parents and friends to be connected to Roger Williams University Athletics, and each other, fostering a continued spirit of Hawk excellence throughout generations.
Consider making a gift to the Blue & Gold Club today.
For a limited time we will extend our thanks by sending you apparel featuring the new hawk logo!
- For a $100 or more gift (or a $10 recurring gift), you will receive a T-Shirt
- For a $500 gift (or a $45 recurring gift), you will receive a Polo Shirt and T-Shirt
- For a $1,000 gift (or $85 recurring gift), you will receive a Quarter Zip, Polo Shirt and T-Shirt
Gifts can be designated to the General Athletics Fund or to a specific varsity or club sport. Your gift will be used to directly support the overall operating budgets of the Roger Williams University Athletic Department. The Fund will be used for essential programing costs, including areas such as recruitment operations, coaching, equipment upgrades and team competition travel.