Parents and Family Giving
RWU’s Parents & Families Giving Society is composed of parents and families who aim to provide critical philanthropic support to the University. Engaging with the Parents and Families Giving Society is a rewarding opportunity to become more engaged and involved with your student’s experience, the goals, mission, and future of Roger Williams, as well as RWU student success.
Welcome to the Roger Williams University family! As an RWU parent or family member, you are a vital member of the University community. We encourage parents and families to actively participate in their student’s college career to provide additional support, resources, and opportunities as well as engage in campus-wide initiatives, events, and philanthropy.
Opportunities to Join
Supporter: $500 annual gift
Advocate: $1,000 annual gift
Ambassador: $2,500 annual gift
Your support is directed to the Hawk Fund, which supports student activities, financial aid, and overall student support services.
- Make a lasting impact on the success of RWU students
- Hear directly from university leadership and receive expanded access to university administration
- Invitation to be a member of the Parent and Family Leadership Council
- Engage with other RWU parents and family members both on campus and in your local community
- All benefits at the Supporter level
- VIP event access; Presidential events, commencement, and more
- Care package sent to your student during fall and spring semesters
- All benefits at the Supporter and Advocate levels
- VIP event access; Presidential events, and more
- A dedicated staff liaison
Questions or Comments
Aaron Buzay, Associate Vice President for Institutional Advancement
Lauren Tierney Swensen ’13, M’19, Director of Annual Giving