The Roger Williams Alumni Association invites you to join us in community to explore our resources, ways to connect with fellow Hawks and ways of being involved with RWU. Engaged alumni invested in our future are vital to the strength and prominence of the University. We appreciate all of your time dedicated to RWU and look forward to seeing you.
Get involved and network with alumni groups that are important to you
There are a number of opportunities to be engaged with fellow alumni, classmates, students, and faculty across campus:
- Help organize your Class Reunion
- Connect with alumni on The Roger Connection
- Mentor students
- Conduct mock interviews with students and career advising
- Volunteer with the Alumni Admission Ambassadors program
- Assist with recruitment efforts by attending college fairs near you (or online), participating in admission events, making congratulations phone calls, and more!
- Follow the Office of Admissions on Instagram
- Connect with alumni affinity groups
- Alumni of Color Network
- Alumni Admissions Group
- Volunteer with your local regional chapter
- Co-host regional events with the school
- Support your professional school
If you have questions, please feel free to email the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com or call (401) 254-3005.