Alumni and Reunion Weekend 2022
Join us June 10-12, 2022 to come back to RWU, catch up with former classmates and reconnect with the University.
Registration will be closing on June 3
While Alumni and Reunion Weekend 2022 is open to all alumni, this year we will pay special tribute to the following Reunion classes:
Class of 1972 - 50th Reunion Class of 2020 - 2nd Year Reunion
Class of 2017- 5th Reunion
Class of 2012 - 10th Reunion
Class of 2007 - 15th Reunion
Class of 2002 - 20th Reunion
Class of 1997 - 25th Reunion
Class of 1992 - 30th Reunion
Class of 1987 - 35th Reunion
Class of 1982 - 40th Reunion
Class of 1977 - 45th Reunion
Questions? Call the Office of Alumni Relations at (401) 254-3005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the instructions to create an account to register for Alumni & Reunion Weekend events:
- Visit RWU Tickets
- Click Register as New Customer
- Complete the information listed under General Public
- Click Register as General Public
- Set up your Customer Information, Billing Information and Shipping Information
- You will see all of our available events, select your event that you wish to purchase
- Click Get Tickets
- Select the number of tickets needed for quantity and click Find Tickets
- Please complete all necessary information
- Select in Delivery Method: E-Ticket
- Checkout under Secure Payment
- Please note that you will have 20 minutes to make your selection or the tickets will be removed from your Cart
For Assistance with purchasing tickets please contact (401) 254-3088.
During the weekend, you’ll be able to reconnect with classmates, visit your favorite campus spots, and see some of the incredible new additions to the campus. Highlights to look forward to include the 15th Annual Ray Cordeiro Alumni Golf Classic, excursions to Newport and Providence, BBQ & Beer Garden, Alumni Awards Ceremony, tours of campus and plenty of time to catch up with old friends.
Pre-registration is required for all events with a fee. No payments will be taken at an event. If you would like to attend an event during the weekend that you did NOT pre-register for, you MUST visit the registration room to check availability and pay prior to the event.
Cancellations will be accepted with full refunds until Friday, May 27, 2022 (two weeks prior to Alumni Weekend). No refunds will be given after May 27, 2022 for any reason.
Golf Package: $200 per person
The 15th Annual Ray Cordeiro Alumni Golf Classic and Lobster or Steak Dinner
• A round of golf at the Montaup Country Club in Portsmouth, RI.
• Boxed lunch and a gift for joining the tournament.
• Friday night Lobster or Steak Dinner.
• $25.00 of your registration fee is a donation to the Blue & Gold Fund.
On-campus Overnight Accommodations per person - $30 per night or $50 for two nights
Shuttle Service to Bristol Friday and/or Saturday - $5.00 fee for one or both nights
Events and Meals on Friday, June 10, 2022:
• Lunch - $15.00 per person
• Lobster or Steak Dinner - $55.00 per person
Events and Meals on Saturday, June 11, 2022:
• Breakfast Buffet - $10.00 per person
• Cooking Class (20 spaces) - $15.00 per person
• BBQ and Beer Tent - $25.00 per person (1 drink ticket) or $30.00 per person (2 drink tickets)
• Alumni of Color Network - Happy Hour in Providence, RI - $30.00 per person (2 drink tickets)
• Newport Polo (includes Shuttle & Ticket; Limited Availability) - $35.00 per person*
*Kids up to age 15 are free and do not require tickets for admission to Newport Polo.
• Newport Rum Runner II - $55.00 per person
• Alumni Dinner - $30.00 per person
• Cornhole Tournament - $5 per person
• Class of 2012 10th Reunion Reception - $30.00 per person (2 drink tickets)
• Construction Management Alumni Cocktail Reception - $20.00 per person (1 drink ticket)
Events and Meals on Sunday, June 12, 2022:
• Breakfast Buffet - $10.00 per person
We look forward to welcoming you back to campus! Below is general information along with policies for the weekend.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Special Events at email@example.com or 401-254-3166.
Alumni and Reunion Weekend General Information/FAQs
Alumni & Reunion Weekend accommodations will be in the North Campus Residence Hall. Each room will be outfitted with pillows, sheets, blankets, and towels. Alumni may want to bring personal care items such as bathrobes, alarm clocks, slippers, shower shoes and an extra blanket as it does get cold in the rooms. The Office of Alumni Relations will do its best to accommodate alumni requests, but reserves the right to make changes based upon the needs of the University.
Check-in is located in the North Campus Residence Hall (NCRH), 1st Floor and can be reached at 401-254-3233. At check-in, you will receive your nametag and room keys (if applicable). Registration is open on Friday – 9:00 am-9:00 pm, Saturday – 9:00 am-9:00 pm, Sunday – 8:00 am-10:00 am.
Alumni are welcome to bring their children. All children are required to register for the weekend. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted pricing.
There is no enforced dress code. Many alumni follow the casual approach: button up shirts, golf shirts, or Hawaiian shirts, with shorts, slacks or dress pants for men; dresses or blouses or casual shirts with slacks, capris, or skirts for women. Feel free to “dress up” or “dress down,” according to your own preference.
Emergencies While On Campus
Please contact Public Safety, 401-254-3611, who will then contact 911.
Masking/COVID Health & Saftey
At this time, RWU requires indoor masking for all students, faculty, staff, and campus visitors regardless of vaccination status. Individuals may choose to remove masks when you are in an enclosed individual office, in your residence hall room, or when eating and drinking. Please check back for updates regarding this policy.
Parking for alumni and guests will be in Lot D. Please enter the campus through the North Campus entrance and the parking lot entrance will be immediately on the left. Click here for a campus map with parking details.
Pricing and Refunds
Cancellations will be accepted with full refunds until Friday, May 27, 2022. No refunds will be given after May 27, 2022 for any reason. If you would like to attend an event during the weekend that you did NOT pre-register for, you MUST visit the registration room located in the North Campus Residence Hall, 1st Floor to check availability and pay prior to the event.
AlumniWeekend; password: GoHawks2022.
Additional Alumni and Reunion Weekend Policies
- All residence halls and other buildings used for Roger Reunion are smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted inside any campus building. Designated smoking gazebos are clearly marked and located throughout the campus and parking lots.
- Guest(s) shall not permit or participate in any hazardous activity which may cause, or contribute, to fire or other hazardous Conditions (inside or outside).
- Pets of any kind are NOT PERMITTED anywhere in the residence hall, unless they are service animals.
- Removing any furniture from the residence hall is strictly forbidden and alumni caught doing so may be asked to pay cleaning charges.
- The causing of a false fire alarm, unnecessary discharging of a fire extinguisher will result in immediate removal from the residence hall.
- Firecrackers and fireworks are prohibited anywhere on campus.
- Possession and distribution of narcotics, hallucinogenic drugs, controlled substances and drug-related paraphernalia are prohibited.
- Beer kegs are prohibited.
- “Beer Pong” is not allowed.
- Unauthorized musical bands are prohibited.
- Guests are responsible for the cost of repair for damage which he/she personally inflicts upon the living area or any other area of the University during the time of occupancy, including:
a. Damage to furniture, walls, doors, floors
b. Damage or missing smoke detectors or sprinkler systems
c. Rooms left dirty – excessive cleaning of floors, carpets
d. Repair/replacement of appliances.
- Check-out time for Friday-night guests is anytime on Saturday during registration hours (9:00 am – 9:00 pm). Saturday-night guests must check out before 10:00 am on Sunday.
- Guests are responsible for returning their room keys. If a room key is not returned, the alumnus/a will be billed $50 by the Alumni Office to cover the cost of replacing the key.
- For the enjoyment of everyone, please have respect for people who may be trying to sleep during late evening/early morning hours.
Please use this form to provide your preferred contact information with Roger Williams University's Alumni Office so we can share news about this year's program.
Any gift to RWU donated between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022 will be counted toward your 2022 Class Gift.
Commitments of any size help provide an increasingly diverse and impressive undergraduate student body with a world-class education. Your participation matters!
Participation is measured by the percentage of alumni who give to the RWU on an annual basis. Participation is a critical benchmark for foundations, corporations, and donors when making decisions about granting significant funds to RWU. Participation is also factored into important rankings by college guides that make RWU more attractive to prospective students. A high level of alumni participation communicates a university's success. As alumni build a stronger tradition of giving, it will set an example of philanthropy for new graduates. All students at Roger Williams have benefited from alumni giving and by supporting RWU's Hawk Fund annually, alumni are paying it forward.
Want to get involved in your Class Reunion? Why not become a Reunion Volunteer and be a part of your Reunion Class Committee.
Reunion Volunteers are the most important component of the reunion planning process. Alumni have helpful insight into the types of activities to plan for classmates, and that knowledge will make a difference in the quality of the experience for all. Volunteers assist in reunion planning by contacting friends to invite them to the festivities, working on the details of the class gatherings, and encouraging participation in class giving efforts. By asking fellow alumni to pledge financial support to RWU, volunteers play an essential role in preserving the Hawks experience and ensuring that it will be available for future generations of unique and driven individuals.
If you are interested in participating on the committee contact Alumni Relations at email@example.com
The University continues to monitor pandemic conditions and guidelines, and we will communicate any changes to our protocols as quickly as possible.
RWU is not presently requiring proof of vaccination or COVID testing for university events. Masking (KN94 or 95 preferred) is optional in nearly all indoor settings, except for some locations where masking will remain required.
Click here to learn more about RWU Covid Operating Levels
Your attention to these guidelines, and your support for the health and safety of RWU students, faculty, staff, alumni, and guests are greatly appreciated.
Thank you for helping to continue to support our efforts to prioritize the health and safety of our community. This has allowed us to be together and realize the teaching, learning and mission of RWU day in and day out.
Many graduates of Roger Williams University have brought extraordinary credit to their alma mater through both professional and personal achievements. Each year, we are honored to recognize and celebrate members of our community who have had a beneficial impact on society and our campus, advancing the common good and inspiring others to address challenges with insight and creativity. The actions of award recipients communicate the dynamic excellence of a Roger Williams education and the importance of Service as one of our core values.