Meet the leadership teams that guide Roger Williams University
Roger Williams University Board of Trustees is comprised of professional industry leaders and alumni and is the legally constituted governing body with fiduciary responsibility for oversight of the University.
The Board of Advisors is a volunteer leadership body comprised of Roger Williams University alumni, parents and friends who serve as informed advisors to the President, Board of Trustees and RWU senior leadership on University priorities, and when requested by the University, provide expertise on strategic initiatives and major programs.
The Cabinet Leadership serves as the executive leadership team of advisors to President Miaoulis and stewards the strategic action plan, mission, vision, and values of Roger Williams University.
Shared Governance and Supportive Committees
Roger Williams works towards structures and processes through which faculty, professional staff, administration, students, and committees participate in developing policies and decision-making that affect the institution. Listed below are various committees and councils who are charged with responsibilities relating to governing the University's Operations.
- Academic Appeals Committee
- Academic Information Technology Committee
- Ad Hoc Committee on Academic Integrity
- Campus Plan Committee
- Deans Council
- Emeritus Committee
- Faculty Senate
- Graduate Council
- Human Subjects Review Board
- IT Governance Committee
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- NECHE (formerly NEASC) Steering Committee
- President's Steering Committee
- Sabbatical Committee
- Technology Oversight Committee
- The Town of Bristol/Roger Williams University Cooperative Committee
- University Strategic Planning Committee