Policies & Guidelines
A university policy or guideline is a rule that has been officially sanctioned by Roger Williams University and that generally has university-wide applicability.
A policy or guideline may include governing principles, it may either mandate or constrain action, it may ensure compliance with laws or it may mitigate the university's risk.
- Alcoholic Beverages Policy
- Background Check Policy*
- Building Access and Key Control Policy*
- Electronic Communications Policy
- Emeritus Policy*
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- Copyright, Legal & Privacy Statement
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Graduate Student Organizations*
- Joint Venture Policy
- Licensure and Accreditation Information and Complaint Process
- Multiple Sibling Tuition Discount*
- Nepotism Amendment (Enrollment Management)*
- Parking Policy
- Policy on Policies*
- Posthumous Degrees*
- Programs, Institutes & Centers*
- Records Retention Policy*
- Records Retention Schedule*
- Recruitment and Enrollment of Service Members
- Release of Student Information Policy
- RWU Emergency Response Plan*
- Student Employment Policy & Program*
- Website & RWU.EDU Policies
- University Name, Seal, Logo, Marks and Other Miscellaneous Graphic Usage
- University Policies and Divisional Policies*
- Missing Student Notification Policy and Procedure
- Alcohol and Drug Policy
- Drone Use Policy
*Recently Approved Policies
Guidelines & Handbooks
University policies or guidelines missing? Contact the Webmaster.
Many departmental or divisional procedures and guidelines, although useful and important, do not meet the criteria above, and therefore they are not considered university policies.
Listed below however are some department/office practices and policies are linked to this site (e.g., Information Technology Policies) as a convenience to the Roger Williams University community.
- Bursar Policies
- Employment Policies
- Financial Aid Policies
- Information Technology Policies
- Library Policies
- Marketing & Communications Policies
Department/office policies or guidelines missing? Contact the Webmaster.