In-Person Visit Experiences
In accordance with State and Federal Guidelines and University Policy all visitors who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear masks while visiting campus.
During your on-campus visit you will receive an admission information session presented by a professional admission staff member, and a student-led campus tour. The approximately 30-minute admission presentation will allow you to discover what makes Roger Williams University distinctive, and will cover information and tips about the application, scholarships, and the financial aid process. During the 60-to-75-minute campus tour, you will explore all corners of campus with a current student who will share personal experiences and stories about the RWU community.
Information sessions and campus tours:
- Monday through Friday tours at 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Select Saturdays at 9 a.m, 11 a.m, and 1 p.m
- Select Sundays at 10 a.m, 12 p.m, and 2 p.m
The safety and well-being of our visitors and staff is a top concern. When visiting campus, the following protocols have been put in place in coordination with the State of Rhode Island guidance and adhering to CDC recommendations.
- At this time, to ensure a smooth move back to on-campus instruction for the fall semester, we are requiring all guests to mask while inside buildings. Vaccinated guests are welcomed to be maskless when outside around campus.
- The expectation is that everyone on campus will be practicing social distancing of at least three feet.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout campus.
- A cleaning protocol is in place to ensure that commons spaces are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Your health and the health of our employees and students must be a part of our visit experience. If you or others are not feeling well, we ask you to reschedule your visit for another day.