About the Building
SECCM Labs will be a 27,000-square-foot, three-story, state-of-the-art laboratory building located in the heart of the Bristol campus, adjacent to the School of Engineering, Computing and Construction Management. The facility’s unique design will cultivate the integration of theoretical knowledge with practical applications and will be equipped with cutting edge technology providing SECCM faculty with the optimal environment and tools to deliver the highest quality applied and experiential education. Below are the signature spaces housed in the new facility.
- Construction Management Methods & Materials Lab
- Applied Engineering & Fabrication Lab
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Computer Science Software Experimentation Lab
- Electrical Engineering Lab
- Advanced Technology and Innovation Studio
- BIM/Virtual Reality Lab
- Mechanics of Materials Lab
- Multi-purpose project rooms, meeting spaces and student commons
A View Inside SECCM Labs
Renderings of laboratories, project rooms and common spaces inside the new SECCM Labs building. These images reflect how rooms might appear and are not intended to be exact replicas.