Stonewall Residential Community
Stonewall, a south campus residential community, is home to a mix of students from all years. It's also the home of our honors students.
Living at Stonewall
- Four, three-story buildings comprise our newest South Campus residential community.
- Stonewall houses approximately 450 residents in a suite style arrangement. There are four suites on each floor with each suite containing a common lounge with a common bathroom.
- Each floor also has its own lounge area with two private study areas, common couches, tables, chairs, a large-screen TV, and small kitchen area. Common rooms are the perfect place to meet people.
- Each room is carpeted and the whole building is fully air-conditioned.
- A laundry room is located on the first floor in each of the four buildings.
- Stonewall is the location of the Honors Student Living-Learning Community.
Building Design Layout
Floor plans and diagrams for our Residential Communities can be accessed here.
The Stonewall Residential Community staff is comprised of the Stonewall Area Coordinator, a Graduate Community Director, one Head Resident Assistant (HRA), and 11 Resident Assistants (RAs). The Stonewall Area Coordinator oversees the day-to-day operation of the complex, including supervision of the residential staff. There is one RA per floor (or per 4 suites) in each of the four buildings.