North Campus Residential Community
Boasting a chic and trendy look and beautiful views of the Mt. Hope Bay and athletic fields, this 120,000 square-foot facility is our newest residence hall. The North Campus community offers suites, apartments and traditional room options for returning students.
Living at North Campus
- North Campus Residential Community opened in the fall of 2009 on the north end of campus. This 350-bed community offers on-campus apartment and suite-style living to our upperclassmen.
- Suites have a common space complete with a living room and kitchen
- We offer several different housing options, from 1 person efficiency apartments. to 10 person suites.
- Outdoor Volleyball court, patio seating, and green space.
- Convenience store with Dunkin Donuts on lower level.
- Game space with air hockey, pool and ping pong table.
- Large great room with fireplace and lounge furniture.
Suite and Apartment Design/Layout
- Typical 2 Bedroom 4 Person Apartment
- Typical 3 Bedroom 6 Person Apartment
- Typical 1 Bedroom 3 Person Apartment
- Typical 1 Person Efficiency Apartment
- Typical 10 Person Suite
- Typical 6 Person Suite
- Typical RA Room
The North Campus Residential Community staff is comprised of the North Campus Community Director, one Head Resident Assistant (HRA), and 8 Resident Assistants (RA). The North Campus Community Director oversees the day-to-day operation of the complex, including supervision of the residential staff. There are either 1 or 2 RA’s per wing depending of the number of residents residing in that wing.