North Campus Residential Community
Boasting a chic and trendy look and beautiful views of the Mt. Hope Bay and athletic fields, this 120,000 square-foot facility is our newest residence hall. The North Campus community offers suites, apartments and traditional room options for returning students.
Living at North Campus
- North Campus Residential Community opened in the fall of 2009 on the north end of campus. This 350-bed community offers on-campus apartment and suite-style living to our upperclassmen.
- Suites have a common space complete with a living room and kitchenette (no stove/oven)
- We offer several different housing options, from 1 person single efficiency apartments to 10 person suites.
- Outdoor Volleyball court, patio seating, and green space.
- Game space with air hockey, pool and ping pong table.
- Large great room with fireplace and lounge furniture.
Suite and Apartment Design/Layout
Floor plans and diagrams for our Residential Communities can be accessed here.
The North Campus Residential Community staff is comprised of the North Campus Community Director, one Head Resident Assistant (HRA), and 8 Resident Assistants (RA). The North Campus Community Director oversees the day-to-day operation of the complex, including supervision of the residential staff. There are either 1 or 2 RA’s per wing depending of the number of residents residing in that wing.