Bayside Residential Community
As the name suggests, Bayside is a great location by the water and offers residents easy access to a view of Mount Hope Bay and the shell path.
Living at Bayside
- Bayside offers apartment-style living for 500 students, in total.
- Bayside has 132 apartments with one private bathroom per apartment, air-conditioning, carpeting, kitchenette, dining/living room, refrigerator, telephone jack, cable and data access, and closet curtains. Furniture is provided for living, dining and bedroom areas (desk and chair, dining room chair and table, and couches).
- Bayside offers double, quad, or quint apartment occupancy.
- 3 laundry rooms with 12 washers and 12 driers that are coin, and card-swipe activated, so there are plenty to use.
- The grounds offer outdoor green space for grilling and socializing.
- Close proximity to the waterfront means kayaking, and walking the shell path is easily accessible.
Bayside consists of three identical buildings named Seabreeze (south building), Tidewater (middle building), and Whitecap (north building).
The Bayside Residential Community staff is comprised of the Bayside Community Director, one Head Resident Assistant (HRA), and eleven Resident Assistants (RAs). The Bayside Community Director oversees the day-to-day operation of the community, including supervision of the residential staff. There are 4 RAs located in each building.