RWU Library Makerspace
Have you heard about the new Makerspace in the University Library? Located on the first floor next to the Student Accessibility Offices and the west facing windows, the Makerspace is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Equipment in the Makerspace includes:
- 3D Printers capable of printing a variety of materials including PLA, ABS, TPU, Nylon, and PETG
- One resin-based printer suitable for miniatures and small detailed pieces
- A Glowforge Laser cutter capable of cutting up to ¼” wood acrylic and engraving on many more
- Brother sewing machines
- 3 Cricut Explores machines for vinyl and thin material
- One Cricut maker for thicker materials and fabric/leather
- Small hand and power tools
- Arduino kits
- Raspberry pi kits
- Soldering irons
Stop by and check us out! We’re excited to see what you can create!
For more information contact Chris Truszkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.