Willow Residential Community
A beautiful community located just yards from Mount Hope Bay, Willow offers some of the most stellar views of the Bay and the Mount Hope Bridge.
Living at Willow
- Willow has over seven townhouses and unit-style residence halls, which gives residents a wide variety of housing options and the opportunity to meet plenty of new people.
- Willow features a sprawling grass courtyard and a stream in the middle, perfect for sitting outside, playing frisbee, reading by the water, or taking a nap on a blanket. Lawn games are available to borrow, please contact the Willow Community Director for information.
- Each room comes with standard furniture (bed, desk, chair, closet/wardrobe, bureau, cable/data hookup) and the entire community is both air-conditioned and completely wireless.
- Willow also has its very own recreational room in Willow 44 complete with couches, chairs, tables, a large-screen TV, vending machines, a fooseball table and a billiards table. The Willow Community Director office is located on the 2nd floor of Willow 44.
- The laundry facilities and vending machines are located on the second floor of Willow 44, as well as some additional sitting space and another large-screen TV.
Traditional style buildings consist of individual units with three floors each. Each floor contains a private bathroom with a sink and shower and four resident rooms. Outside the bathroom on each floor are two sinks and a mirror allowing residents plenty of space for getting ready.
Townhouse buildings 1,3, and 6 have three individual units with two floors each. Each floor has two resident rooms and one bathroom on each floor. Townhouse 7 has four individual units and a back deck overlooking the bay.
The Willow Residential Community staff is comprised of the Willow Community Director, one Head Resident Assistant (HRA), and 14 Resident Assistants (RA). The Willow Community Director oversees the day-to-day operation of the community, including supervision of the residential staff. There is one RA per unit in the traditional-style halls and either one or two RAs in each of the Townhouses (Units 1, 3, 6 & 7).