Willow Residential Community
A beautiful community located just yards from Mount Hope Bay, Willow offers some of the most stellar views of the Bay and the Mount Hope Bridge.
Living at Willow
- Willow has over seven townhouses and unit-style residence halls, which gives residents a wide variety of housing options and the opportunity to meet plenty of new people.
- Willow features a sprawling grass courtyard and a stream in the middle, perfect for sitting outside, playing frisbee, reading by the water, or taking a nap on a blanket. Lawn games are available to borrow, please contact the Willow Community Director for information.
- Each room comes with standard furniture (bed, desk, chair, closet/wardrobe, bureau, cable/data hookup) and the entire community is both air-conditioned and completely wireless.
- Willow also has its very own recreational room in Willow 44 complete with couches, chairs, tables, a large-screen TV, vending machines, a fooseball table and a billiards table. The Willow Community Director office is located on the 2nd floor of Willow 44.
- The laundry facilities and vending machines are located on the second floor of Willow 44, as well as some additional sitting space and another large-screen TV.
Traditional style buildings consist of individual units with three floors each. Each floor contains a private bathroom with a sink and shower and four resident rooms. Outside the bathroom on each floor are two sinks and a mirror allowing residents plenty of space for getting ready.
Townhouse buildings 1,3, and 6 have three individual units with two floors each. Each floor has two resident rooms and one bathroom on each floor. Townhouse 7 has four individual units and a back deck overlooking the bay.
Floor plans and diagrams for our Residential Communities can be accessed here.
The Willow Residential Community staff is comprised of the Willow Area Coordinator, a Graduate Community Director, one Head Resident Assistant (HRA), and 14 Resident Assistants (RA). The Willow Area Coordinator oversees the day-to-day operation of the community, including supervision of the residential staff. There is one RA per unit in the traditional-style halls and either one or two RAs in each of the Townhouses (Units 1, 3, 6 & 7).