We're so excited that you've decided to join Roger Williams University! If you have paid your deposit to Admissions and are a transfer student from another institution we highly encourage you to attend our one-day Transfer Orientation session.
Attending our program will allow both students and families the opportunity to become more familiar with our campus. We know that you are coming from another institution, but each college is different and it is important that you learn the "new" policy and procedures here at Roger Williams University. Check-in begins at 8:30am in Global Heritage Hall, and our program will conclude no earlier than 4:00pm.
Our one-day session will be on Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Program OverviewClick to Open
Our program is still in the planning phase, but below are sessions that you can expect to see at Transfer Orientation
- Welcome to RWU
- Resident/Commuter Student Experience
- Finances at RWU
- Campus Life Interest Session
- Charting Your Course (Academic Exploration)
- Inclusion & Diversity at RWU
- Meet your Academic Deans
- Advisement and Register for your classes
- Orientation Small Group meetings
Please work with Admissions and the Registrar Office to complete your credit evaluations as soon as possible.
RegistrationClick to Open
Our online system requires that you create a account before being able to register for Orientation. However, please keep your login information handy, as we use this same system to register for other university events such as Homecoming & Family Weekend. Please follow the steps below:
- Click Register as New Customer
- Complete the information listed under General Public by setting up your email and password
- Click Register as General Public
- Set up your Customer Information, Billing Information and Shipping Information
- You will see all of our available events, click Orientation in the left column
- Click Get Tickets
- Select 1 for quantity and click Find Tickets
- Please complete all necessary information, including selecting your top two preferences for your session dates.
- Select in Delivery Method: E-Ticket
- Finally, select Checkout under Secure Payment
To access our online system please follow: 2019 Transfer Orientation Registration