Homecoming & Family Weekend
We are excited to welcome you to this year's Homecoming and Family Weekend, Friday, October 22 through Sunday, October 24, 2021.
Homecoming & Family Weekend is a time-honored tradition at Roger Williams University and we are excited to welcome Families and Alumni to our events this year.
Families will tentatively be able to register for up to 3 total family members (not including your RWU Student) to attend Homecoming and Family Weekend events.
Questions about Homecoming & Family Weekend can be answered by contacting Student Programs, Leadership, & Orientation (SPLO) at (401) 254-3088 or email@example.com.
For information on local accommodations, restaurants, and Bristol, visit Explore Bristol.
Schedule of Events
Please note that Registration for Homecoming and Family Weekend 2021 has closed
The Homecoming Planning Committee has created lots of events and opportunities for you to enjoy during your time on campus! Please view our schedule to register for events that you are interested in.
Below are the instructions to create an account to register for Homecoming and Family Weekend events:
- Visit RWU Tickets
- Click Register as New Customer
- Complete the information listed under General Public
- Click Register as General Public
- Set up your Customer Information, Billing Information and Shipping Information
- You will see all of our available events, select your event that you wish to purchase
- Click Get Tickets
- Select the number of tickets needed for quantity and click Find Tickets
- Please complete all necessary information
- Select in Delivery Method: E-Ticket
- Checkout under Secure Payment
- Please note that you will have 20 minutes to make your selection or the tickets will be removed from your Cart
For Assistance, please contact (401) 254-3088.
The Homecoming and Family Weekend Planning Committee is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will be following recommendations set form by the University and the RI Department of Health.
The Planning Committee is recommending all visitors during our weekend wear a mask at all times. Mask wearing is mandatory during all inside Homecoming and Family Weekend events when guests are not eating.
The Upper Dining Commons and Residence Halls will not be opened to non students during our weekend to ensure the safety of our student community.
Non Vaccination Guests must remain masked at all times when 3 feet distance can't be met for our outdoor events.
Complete information regarding health and safety protocols can be found on our Reopening Roger website.