The Roger Williams Intramural and Recreational Sports Programs enrich student life by offering a broad range of activities designed to meet the varied needs of the campus community.
Any students, faculty and staff that wish to participate in Intramurals will need to be registered in on imleagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account
1. Go to www.imleagues.com and click Sign Up
2. Enter your information, and use your School email (@g.rwu.edu) (@rwu.edu) and click submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to log in and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
**Note** Please download the IMLeagues FREE mobile app called “IMLeagues” available in both app stores.
If you need further assistance please see the video Registration link here: https://youtu.be/nSLc4Tl3tDE
By registering and providing your e-mail and cell numbers (cell number optional), registrants will be notified of upcoming season information, sports and leagues to be offered, game schedules, game postponements or cancelations, etc.
Sports being offered this Fall are Flag Football, Competitive Soccer, and Recreational Soccer. Any additional questions please contact Kevin Gould at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-254-3073
How to sign up for an intramural sport
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
OR click on the “Roger Williams University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Recreational, Competitive, etc.)
5. You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a team (For team captains)
A) Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any
invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and
input their email address.
Join a Team
a) Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
b) Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
c) Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
d) Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you would like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
For any questions, please contact Kevin Gould at email@example.com.