We hope you enjoyed the summer! As you begin a new semester, the RWU library staff would like to remind you that we are here to help you succeed.
So, first things first. Connect with us.
We’ve designed our website, Facebook page, and Twitter feed to let you know what we’re doing—what events we have planned, how you can connect with your librarians, and what new resources we’ve purchased.
Here’s a sampling of a few of the services and resources available to you via the university library:
- One-on-one research consultations with a librarian
- Access to databases both on and off campus
- Subject and course specific research guides
- Selected textbooks on course reserve
- Interlibrary Loan Services—if we don’t own a book you need, we’ll borrow it from another library for you
- Help with citations, both online and in-person
- Streaming video services
- Free NYT subscription
So don’t miss out! Take a minute to follow us on social media, and to stop by the library. It’s a great place to meet up with friends, to study, or just to relax. We look forward to seeing you!Library News