August Orientation & International Students
Some students need to attend our Orientation program closer to the beginning of classes. This program is designed to welcome a variety of students to campus based on their personal needs. First Year, Transfer, and International Students are welcome to attend this Orientation session if our summer program is not feasible due to distance.
The 2019 International and August Orientation session dates will be posted in March 2019. If you have questions about these sessions, please contact the Orientation Office.
Students come to campus the week prior to classes beginning and will start their journey earlier than others at RWU. Residential students will not only check-in with Orientation but they'll also check into their fall housing assignment. We provide students the opportunity to start moving belongings into their rooms prior to our program beginning.
Check-in begins at 9:00am in Global Heritage Hall, and our program will conclude no earlier than 4:00pm on the final day of Orientation.
It is also very important to click and read below our "Registration Instructions" before proceeding with the registration process. Each student will need to go online to register for their specific session. Please note that New Student Orientation is mandatory for all new Roger Williams University students.
If you have further questions, or concerns about our process please reach out to our office directly.
International Orientation Dates for 2019 will be released in March 2019
August Orientation for 2019 will be released in March 2019
Registration InstructionsClick to Open
Our online system requires that you create a account before being able to register for Orientation. However, please keep your login information handy, as we use this same system to register for other university events such as Homecoming & Family Weekend. Please follow the steps below:
- Click Register as New Customer
- Complete the information listed under General Public
- Click Register as General Public
- Set up your Customer Information, Billing Information and Shipping Information
- You will see all of our available events, click Orientation in the left column
- Click Get Tickets
- Select 1 for quantity and click Find Tickets
- Please complete all necessary information, including selecting your top two preferences for your session dates.
- Select in Delivery Method: E-Ticket
- Finally, select Checkout under Secure Payment