Virtual Visit Experiences
Not able to visit? No worries! In addition to a number of on-demand sessions, we also offer live virtual opportunities daily. This is your chance to interact with RWU students and staff to find out more about the RWU experience!
Virtual Admission Information Sessions
We are offering virtual admission information sessions presented by a professional admission staff members Monday at 3p.m. and Friday at 9 a.m. The 30-minute presentation will allow you to discover what makes Roger Williams University distinctive, and will cover information and tips about the application, scholarships, and the financial aid processes.
Live Virtual Tours
Want to visit campus but aren’t able to physically join us? Join us virtually! We're offering virtual campus tours narrated by a current RWU student who can answer questions live! These tours are offered Monday at 4 p.m. and Friday at 10 a.m.
Want to view campus from the convenience of your home on your schedule? No problem – take our virtual campus tour any time!
To experience the tour in Spanish, just switch the language setting in the bottom right portion of the screen from "EN" to "ES."
Admission Counselor Informational Interviews
We're offering 30 minute, one-on-one interviews with admission counselors. During these virtual sessions, we'll discuss your interests, academic journey, and future plans. You'll have the opportunity to ask questions about RWU's student experience and our application process. Interviews are completely optional and they are informational - so, if you choose not to schedule one it will never negatively impact your chances for admission.
Register by counselor, listed below by geographic area:
- Bill Abbate - Massachusetts (Essex County), Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont
- Colton Bright - New Jersey, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington, DC, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, and Ohio
- Mary Bubar - Transfer
- Thomas Durigan - California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Rhode Island (St. Raphael Academy), Connecticut (New Haven and Middlesex County, Fairfield County), New York (Westchester County), Central and South America, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands
- Zaryah Guyton - Rhode Island (La Salle Academy) and New York (Central and Upstate NY), Massachusetts (Milton, Lexington and Waltham; Lowell, Concord, and Wellesley County, Berkshire and Franklin County, Springfield and Hampshire County, Fitchburg and North Worcester County)
- Kyler Jesanis - Rhode Island (Southern RI), Connecticut (Hartford and Tolland County, New London and Windham County, Waterbury and Litchfield County), Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin
- Heather Schramm - Massachusetts (Worcester County)
- Meggin Smith - Massachusetts (Cape Cod & Islands)