Virtual Visit Experiences
Not able to visit? No worries! In addition to a number of on-demand sessions, we also offer live virtual opportunities daily. This is your chance to interact with RWU students and staff to find out more about the RWU experience!
Virtual Admission Information Sessions
We are offering virtual admission information sessions presented by a professional admission staff members Monday at 3 p.m. and Thursday at 3 p.m. The 30-minute presentation will allow you to discover what makes Roger Williams University distinctive, and will cover information and tips about the application, scholarships, and the financial aid processes.
Check back to see when we are offering special virtual presentations through the academic year. From Tips and Tricks to Applying, to How to Write a Great College Essay, don’t miss an opportunity to get tips from RWU staff and faculty.
Informational Interviews with an Admission Counselor
We're offering 30 minute, one-on-one interviews with admission counselors. During these virtual sessions, we'll discuss your interests, academic journey, and future plans. You'll have the opportunity to ask questions about RWU's student experience and our application process. Interviews are completely optional and they are informational - so, if you choose not to schedule one it will never negatively impact your chances for admission.
Register by counselor, listed below by geographic area:
- Bill Abbate - International (Except: Central and South America); US citizens living outside the country; Massachusetts – Essex County, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Lowell MA, Concord MA, and Wellesley MA.
- Colton Bright - New Jersey, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington, DC, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, and Ohio. Long Island, New York.
- Audra Crowell - Massachusetts (Cape Cod & Islands), Western MA & Greater Boston
- Thomas Durigan - California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Rhode Island (St. Raphael Academy), Connecticut (New Haven and Middlesex County, Fairfield County), Central and South America, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and all Transfer students
- Maria-Cristina Gavilan - Providence, and Northern Rhode Island, Boston and Cambridge, Massachusetts and Florida
- Kyler Jesanis - Rhode Island (Southern RI), Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin
- Heather Schramm - Massachusetts (Worcester County) & all Transfer Students
- Jessica Thibeault - Connecticut – Hartford and Tolland County, New London and Windham County, Waterbury and Litchfield County; Massachusetts - Quincy and Plymouth County
Live Virtual Tours
Want to visit campus but aren’t able to physically join us? Join us virtually! We're offering virtual campus tours narrated by a current RWU student who can answer questions live! These tours are offered Monday at 4 p.m. and Thursday at 4 p.m.
Want to view campus from the convenience of your home on your schedule? No problem – take our virtual campus tour any time!
To experience the tour in Spanish, just switch the language setting in the bottom right portion of the screen from "EN" to "ES."