Welcome Back to Fall 2021
With the foundation of our extraordinarily high community vaccination rate, everyone is doing their part and making the smart choices that allow us to be safely together on campus. We are excited to have another great year that is more open and provides our students with all of our distinctive experiential learning, research, scholarship, and campus life opportunities.
As always, we will continue to monitor the pandemic and be responsive with our safety protocols as needed and you should visit this site regularly for information.
Last Updated: 12/2/2021
- Beginning 12/3, there will be only take-out dining in the Commons, at Baypoint, and at Global Heritage Hall (the atrium will still be available for study, but not for eating). For Law students, the Bistro will be open with the following changes:
- No groups will be permitted at tables in the Bistro. 6’ distancing should be maintained at all times and especially when eating/drinking.
- Seating and dining capacity will be reduced to promote social distancing. Masks must be worn at all times when not actively eating or drinking.
- Indoor masking will continue for the remainder of the semester, including now being required at all times in the Fitness Center regardless of vaccination status.
- No Guests will be allowed in residence halls after noon on Monday, Dec 6.
- All community members must continue testing once a week (for fully vaccinated individuals) OR twice a week (non-vaccinated students with approved exemptions).
- Indoor masking, with the exception of residence halls for vaccinated individuals – is essential and effective. Please note that employees must continue to mask inside residence halls, regardless of vaccination status.
- Students should not go to the Testing Center if experiencing Covid or Flu like symptoms. Students should call Health Services for testing.
For a quick, scannable summary of Spring Semester updates to the Reopening Roger site, visit the Updates page.