Registration Information

New Students

Once you've submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email from our staff. You will also be contacted by a Program Director and/or Student Advisor. Your advisor will help you develop a degree plan and work with you to register for courses.

Click below to view class schedules:

View Upcoming Courses Here

Official transcripts should be sent to the attention of UC Admissions at 1 Empire Plaza, 3rd Floor, Providence, RI 02903 Or via fax to 401.254.3560. Official e-transcripts should be sent to

Current Students

After meeting with your advisor to lift your registration hold, you may register and search for courses online through RogerCentral.  A direct link to view coursework for current courses via Bridges is right here:

Visiting Students

If you are a visiting student--welcome!  Since you are not currently enrolled as a student at RWU, we ask that you please fill out the Visiting Student Registration Form. Within 24 hours of submission, University's College's School of Professional and Continuing Studies (UC) will email you your student ID number. Please remit payment online for your course(s) within 48 hours of receiving your student ID number. If payment is not remitted with ten (10) business days of receipt of your application, you will be administratively withdrawn from the courses (s). Your online payment can be made at:

Military Students

"Military Students" include students who are currently serving in the military as well as those retired from the military.  For military students who are new to SCS, once you've submitted your application, you will be contacted by our staff.  At that point, you may register for courses with your Advisor. For military students who have studied at SCS before, please speak with your advisor to lift your registration hold. You may then register online through Campus Portal or through your Advisor directly.

Center for Workforce and Professional Development (CWPD) Students

UC is now offering professional (and personal) development courses for anyone interested. Please contact for more information: or 401.254.5415.