In partnership with Distance Calculus, students can take a range of mathematics courses online at their own pace and earn credit from Roger Williams University.
Distance Calculus offers its courses in Flexible Enrollment so that you may start your course at any time, and finish your course as quickly as your skills allow.
Many students are seeking academic Calculus credits for applications to graduate schools, as well as supplementing their regular academic coursework.
Distance Calculus is purely asynchronous - no fixed meeting times, no required lecture attendance, no penalizing due dates. This course format is often perfect for working adults.
You can enroll and start the course at any time. You have up to one year to complete the course.
Enrollment is coordinated by Distance Calculus. Visit distancecalculus.com for more information and to enroll.
Distance Calculus offers the following lower-division undergraduate mathematics courses through University College:
- Math 136 - Precalculus - 4 credits
- Math 207 - Applied Calculus - 3 credits
- Math 213 - Calculus I - 4 credits
- Math 214 - Calculus II - 4 credits
- Math 351 - Multivariable Calculus - 4 credits
- Math 317 - Differential Equations - 3 credits
- Math 331 - Linear Algebra - 3 credits
- Math 315 - Probability Theory - 3 credits