Main Shuttle Shelter is located across from the Admissions House Parking Lot 1 for all Off- Campus transportation including public transportation terminals.
Baypoint Residential and Conference Center Shuttle leaves from the Main Shuttle Shelter
Bristol Shuttle leaves from the Main Shuttle Shelter
Bristol Campus Shuttle
- Almeida Complex
- High Street at Bradford Street-until 10:00 PM
- High Street at State Street-until 10:00 PM
- After 10:00 PM the Bristol shuttle stops at Hope Street at State Street
Inner Campus Shuttle
- A Lot/Parking Garage
- Bayside Complex, Sea breeze
- School of Business
- Student Development Office across from Cedar Hall
- Stonewall #4 dorm/ Willow gate at the gazebo
- North Campus Resident Hall at the crosswalk
- Waiting for a shuttle at a stop please stay approximately three (3’) feet from the curb until the shuttle comes to a complete stop.
- Wait for the shuttle to come to a complete stop before getting out of your seat.
- Immediately sit down when you get on the shuttle, the shuttle does not move until everyone is seated.
- Please do not open any windows on the shuttles.
- Do not attempt to chase a shuttle once it is moving to get the driver to stop.
- Shuttles will only stop at designated stops.
- Only cross in front of the shuttle at the designated stops on campus.