Important: Complete your 2018-2019 health insurance waiver now!
All full-time undergraduate, Masters in Architecture, and international students are required to participate in our university health insurance plan or provide proof of a comparable plan. To waive the university’s plan, submit proof of adequate coverage at www.rwu.edu/go/insurance no later than August 15. A health insurance fee of $2,011 may be added to your bill if you do not waive.
It is the mission of the Office of the Bursar to provide professional and efficient service to our students, families and colleagues whilst safeguarding university assets.
The specific responsibilities of this department include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting with payment options and planning
- Applying funds to UniCard and OneCard accounts
- Collecting payment on delinquents accounts
- Issuing billing statements via Student Account Center (SAC)
- Processing payments
- Posting debits and credits to tuition accounts
- Processing university deposits
- Refunding overpaid accounts
The policy and procedures administered in the Office of the Bursar may be federal, state, institutional or departmental. Our goal is to ensure that proper policy and procedure preside in all circumstances.
It is our intent to deliver exemplary customer service and foster a welcoming and proactive environment for our students, families and colleagues. We are here to assist you!
Fall & Spring Semesters
Monday—Thursday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Monday—Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Payment Due Dates
- Fall semester: July 1st
- Spring semester: January 2nd