Dear New RWU Students,
As you may know, Roger Williams University has partnered with EverFi, whose mission is to help students address critical life skills such as alcohol abuse prevention, sexual assault prevention and financial literacy, in high schools and higher education institutions across the country. Each year over ½ million students complete these courses.
As part of our comprehensive prevention program for new students, Roger Williams University expects you to complete 2 programs- AlcoholEdu and Haven. These are two separate., courses They will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your college years and beyond.
Completing both the AlcoholEdu Program and the Haven Program is mandatory
Your login directions and additional details are included in this communication.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities. If you get an error message and you are using Internet Explorer try to access AlcoholEdu by using Firefox as your web browser.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course(s) in multiple sittings. Do not log out until you hit the next button or you will have to repeat the section.
- The courses may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course or you can call 866-384-9062.
Thank you, and enjoy the courses!
Donna Lynn Darmody, Director of Health Education
Jen Stanley, Title IX Coordinator/Associate Dean