The Design Center provides a graphic design resource to all on-campus clubs and organizations, as well as University departments. Staffed by work-study students, the design center creates and designs posters, flyers, banners and other tools for advertising and announcing events. Please note that requests do require at least seven business days to complete. Late requests may not be accommodated depending on Design Center workload.
If you want to submit a request, please select the area that applies to you or your group below:
Design Center Policies
- 7 business days required for all design work.
- 3 business days required for each design change (maximum 3 changes).
- Work is processed on a "first-in, first-out" basis.
- Final discretion of design and layout is up to the artist.
- Banner space must be booked BEFORE the banner request is submitted. Come to SP&L to book in person or contact Krystal Sweet.
- Flyer copies, printed in SP&L are charged to the individual club, organization or department account.
- Departments must pick up any posters, flyers, or other completed work.
- All Design Center charges are billed to departments at the end of each semester. Questions about billing should also be directed to SP&L Administrative Assistant, Krystal Sweet.
If you have any questions or comments about the status of a Design Center request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students who have experience with the Adobe Creative suite, and have been awarded Federal Work Study can contact Sean Ballard about potential employment opportunities.