The Design Center provides a graphic design resource to all on-campus clubs and organizations, as well as University departments. Staffed by work-study students, the design center creates and designs posters, flyers, banners and other tools for advertising and announcing events. Please note that requests do require at least five business days to complete. Late requests may not be accomodated depending on Design Center workload.
Clubs and Organizations must submit Design Center requests through Org Sync at: https://orgsync.com/1009/forms/109592
Departments must submit Design Center requests through Org Sync at: https://orgsync.com/1009/forms/121568
Design Center Policies
- 7 business days required for all design work
- 3 business days required for each design change (maximum 3 changes)
- Work is processed on a FIFO basis
- Final discretion of design and layout is up to the artist
- Banner space must be booked BEFORE the banner request is submitted
- Flyer copies, printed in the Copy Center, are charged to the individual club, organization or department account
- Departments must pick up and sign for their completed work
- All Design Center charges are billed to departments at the end of the month
Please fax or e-mail all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 254-3355.