Hawk Link is a centralized web host platform that connects students to organizations, programs, and departments on campus.
Hawk Link has been built using the latest technologies to create an online community for Roger Williams students to improve communication, information sharing, and collaboration between students, faculty and staff. Hawk Link can streamline day-to-day operations, minimize paper usage, increase student engagement, and track all co-curricular involvement data. Student Programs can utilize the data collected in Hawk Link to assess the impact of student involvement and co-curricular programming on overall student success and retention.
For Student Organizations
Hawk Link allow Student Senate Charter Clubs and Organization
- Be sustainable by moving all organization forms online for easy access and storage of collected data
- Complete Student Programs forms for room reservation, van requests, supply requests, and special events
- Promote events using the Calendar feature
- Communicate with group members or other groups via email, message, discussion board, or text message
- Store files for easy officer transitions from year to year
- Create an organizational website
- Browse all registered student organizations and recruit new members
To register an individual:
- Click This Link for Hawk Link Main Page
- Click Sign up in the Right hand corner
- Enter Roger Williams University
- This will bring you to the University portal
- Sign into the system with your campus ID
- Browse through Organizations and start joining
- Visit the Student Programs Page to learn more about what’s going on thorough campus
Get CORQ and learn about Student EventsClick to Open
Looking to see what events are happening on campus? Download the CORQ App to learn what is happening here on campus.
Here is a the step by step process to download CORQ and attend campus events: