The Design Center provides a graphic design resource to all on-campus clubs and organizations, as well as University departments. Staffed by work-study students, the design center creates and designs posters, flyers, banners, and other tools for advertising and announcing events. Please note that requests do require at least seven business days to complete. Late requests may not be accommodated depending on Design Center workload.
To submit a request, please select the area that applies to you or your group below:
Design Center Policies
- Seven business days required for all design work
- Three business days required for each design change (maximum of three changes)
- Work is processed on a "first in, first out" basis
- Final discretion of design and layout is up to the artist
- Banner space must be booked BEFORE the banner request is submitted. Come to SPLO to book in person or contact Krystal Sweet.
- Flyer copies printed in SPLO are charged to the individual club, organization, or department account
- Departments must pick up any posters, flyers, or other completed work
- All Design Center charges are billed to departments at the end of each semester. Questions about billing should be directed to the SPLO Administrative Assistant, Krystal Sweet.
For any questions or comments about the status of a Design Center request, please contact us at email@example.com.
Students who have experience with the Adobe Creative suite and have been awarded Federal Work Study can contact Adrianne Harris about potential employment opportunities in the Design Center.